Reviews for "A Bad Dream"

Cool

Alright so props to you on this piece here, Building films and preserving the content is always a goal and thats what you have done here today so a good start indeed. This is Officially some good Entertainment in the sense that the effort shows off well. this one was a good dream one lol, characters were interesting.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
No changes on this one its was fine as is.

~X~

Homebrew GB game? XD This was... pretty interesting. Also do wonder who that strange man standing by that bed might be... hand by any chance inspired by Migi? ;) Awesome work.

-cd-

DooderDoo responds:

Thanks! At the time of making this I didn't know about Migi but after looking it up I definitely see the resemblance!

Beautiful. Great work, definitely one of the best bad dream entries!

Awesome!