Reviews for "A Recipe for Bad Dreams"

That chef obviously has some experience with this sort of thing. Wil we be seeing how he makes his other dishes?

Maybe!

This is refreshing and happy. I like the sound format and the looks of the animation. Makes me happy.

Glad you liked it :)

That poor oddish

(; _ ; )

Very nice

So a lot like some wine tasting event thats what this reminds me of, you have brought all the right elements in this movie type and with lots of different flavor and taste and thats what stood out on this one. I love the music on this one you really know how to make some good animation here for this bad dream thing, anyways this was cool, love the art and character work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
wouldnt mind a little series of this and all.

~X~

antdung responds:

Thanks, man! A series isn't a bad idea!

Wow! So, from out of nowhere, Duongster and his big-headed dog return in hopes of dominating the animation jams again with a brand new, high-quality submission.

You always do an amazing job in such a short amount of time, and the music was just as impressive.

Big Head Dog can't catch a break huh

I appreciate your kind words, man. I always have a lot of free time when these jams are going on, so I pour everything I got into them. It's the only way I can get myself to animate X_X