Reviews for "Bad Dream"

I wanted it to last longer with more action and bad mooks, but that ending makes for it all

Life's like a game, huh. :) Just keep going; starting over. Over and over. I like the style - reminds me a bit of Samurai Champloo, and the music... that ending though. XD Ah well: deadline accomplished? Nice work.

-cd-

RannitX responds:

Thanks! I think setting hard deadlines helps me actually finish stuff so i'm starting to line them. I work way to slow when I have all the time in the world lol. seems like the only time i finish stuff is when i go this has to be done tonight. Still need to get that work ethic tho but i'm glad i was able to finish something. :)

The art style is really interesting. The character designs feel completely fresh even if there's nothing incredibly innovative or symbolical about them. My biggest complaints are the frame-rate and fluidity of the animation, the backgrounds, and obviously, the procrastination. I guess I'm not really one to talk as a fellow procrastinator though...

RannitX responds:

yeah some of the frames art timed weird I tend to animate on 2s but sometimes i play around with it and its on 4s or other timings. where other scenes are on 1s which can be a bit jarring. For the backgrounds I was like "Oh my god i just need to put something there" as i stared at a white screen. lol. Procrastination wish it was easier to stop doing i need to setup a calendar when i start my next project. Thanks again for your review. Hope you can also stomp out procrastination.

I really dig your art style, quite original. You should probably polish your frame rate and... well your procrastination habits. That ending truly killed something that could've been great.

RannitX responds:

Thanks for your review! I don't disagree with you about the ending, it kinda hurt when i finished it.

Funny ending

Haha well this was an entertaining piece here the film had some nice elements like the sword scene and blood that was really nice, the paper like characters was kind of nifty, but besides all that you have a good little animation here and I really liked the work here very nice indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would ad more blood scenes and make this animation slightly longer.

~X~