Reviews for "Ducky!"

HhaH funi dick

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Go home Crisscross you are drunk!

hmm idk why that duck went from cute to buff, he/she was probably a vampire duck and drank too much blood xD anyho great animation

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Your line of logic is scary my dude!

Well animated as usual, pretty fun sound effects at the beginning. That was the absolute worst thing that could have happened. Guess it's Murphy's law. Even from a non-comedic standpoint that duck looks cool. I like how the characters actually reacted to it. That was nice detail. That outro was almost as good as the actual episode.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Oh hai the gamingtrickster I didn't know it was you. Your my favorite costumer! I read everything you said in the Tommy Wisou voice.

This is amazing! I love how smooth it us. The duck at the end is beautiful, great work!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

You think its beautiful that's interesting!

Heeey you even got some of that classy music there! :D That turned out awesome. Oh the episode too. Short but sweet, though poor duck meeting his doom in that pool of red death at the end there... wonder if he'll become a reoccurring character hmm...

-cd-

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha you know I have to put classy music for CD! He is a horrible and cruel beast but that doesnt mean he has to act uncivilized!