Reviews for "I Have This Dream..."

Bad egg. :D

Sure is.

Not sure where the bad is in this dream but... well done. If anything those worms in the rib cage he passes through do seem kinda disturbing... very smoothly animated though. Solid voicing too. Short but: not bad. Ending earlier than it was supposed to be, or was that part of the voyage?

-cd-

Kolumbo responds:

It's pretty bad if you're afraid of eggs, I guess.

The ending, originally, wasn't supposed to be the end at all.
But stuff happened, so now it is! Thanks for the review <3

Pretty interesting idea and ending. The animation and music are pretty nice. It felt short and didn't really have much substance. I do like how confused the narrator is at the end. I also like the constant blinking, very weird. Just like I said, there wasn't anything too interesting aside from the ending. The beginning looked pretty promising as well.

Kolumbo responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the animation, as it's the only thing I spent time on.

Very cool animation

Alright so my Opening Remarks here are Suited just right as you have something decent here, And I have Officially found something unique and stylish for the day. this was a cool animation some artistic backrounds and animation, the voice work was pretty good, wish this was a tad longer though anyways nice work here, keep it up.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
wish this was a tad longer though

~X~

Kolumbo responds:

Thanks a lot for your review! I am happy you liked the animation and art, I'm also really happy with how it all looks!