Reviews for "Shorties's Kingdom 2"

Short and sweet. Like this review.

myplayyard responds:

thanks

I was enjoying it, but the few bugs I got made me quit. I got a legendary staff costs 80k. I tried "selling" it to see if the value is real. I didn't sell it, and it's gone - no staff, no money. The fact that their value don't decrease is kinda unreal to me, so I bought and resell some of them, losing no money and gaining access to new OP items. Plus the fact I could skip way ahead to the bosses and keep on with the game to the next levels. Also the warrior sometimes wields in the air and yet strike the foes - weird.

All in all, the game is pretty neat, even though there is no story, and the maps are repetitive- once you've finished the first loop, you get back to the same places with harder foes. I like the graphic design, the ideas of the attacks, and yes, I enjoyed most of it, so I can say well done, even though the few issues.

myplayyard responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the game

I liked this game a lot. It had a sense of adventure, and though it was still a simple 2D platformer where your guys move across the screen to kill the enemies it was INCREDIBLY addicting. I played the game for an hour straight so that I was able to complete the game. Keep up the good work.

very fun game though skull buff is to powerful

What can I say, its fun, addicting, and passive , overall a solid game.