Reviews for "Shorties's Kingdom 2"

I liked this game a lot. It had a sense of adventure, and though it was still a simple 2D platformer where your guys move across the screen to kill the enemies it was INCREDIBLY addicting. I played the game for an hour straight so that I was able to complete the game. Keep up the good work.

I was enjoying it, but the few bugs I got made me quit. I got a legendary staff costs 80k. I tried "selling" it to see if the value is real. I didn't sell it, and it's gone - no staff, no money. The fact that their value don't decrease is kinda unreal to me, so I bought and resell some of them, losing no money and gaining access to new OP items. Plus the fact I could skip way ahead to the bosses and keep on with the game to the next levels. Also the warrior sometimes wields in the air and yet strike the foes - weird.

All in all, the game is pretty neat, even though there is no story, and the maps are repetitive- once you've finished the first loop, you get back to the same places with harder foes. I like the graphic design, the ideas of the attacks, and yes, I enjoyed most of it, so I can say well done, even though the few issues.

myplayyard responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the game

Short and sweet. Like this review.

thanks

Shorties's Kingdom 2... where to start?

Graphics are great as usual.

There's even less storyline than usual. It's ok. It's nice when games have a good storyline, but there's plenty of great games out there with zero narrative.

Nothing new about the core mechanics, as they haven't changed from the previous 'shorties' games. If you liked the previous titles, you're going to enjoy this one too. I personally find them way too simple, and I don't like the fact that the player doesn't have any real decision to make. Playing the game feels pretty much like following a predetermined algorithm, and it leaves very little space to creativity. But that's just my two cents, of course.

ISSUES
1) I saved up all the keys and tickets for the end of the game. I wanted to finish it with the best possible gear. Then I defeated the level 9 boss. And the game ended! Without warning. I couldn't keep playing, and my efforts to save where wasted. Just let me know when the game is about to finish next time, ok?
2) BUG. Items left unused in your inventory will sometimes disappear.

I hope this helps.

Bye, newgrounders! Have a nice day.

myplayyard responds:

thank you, we will check these issues