Reviews for "Shorties's Kingdom 2"

Hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I downloading it naw braws

Really enjoyed this game - I'm glad I made a you tube episode while playing it.
If you want to watch the bosses, or don't have time to see the ending, check it out here: https://youtu.be/fpIFadQwRUU

Also, there was a glitch where I lost a valuable item near the end of the game. So if the creators are reading this, I left the footage at the end of the video for you to see it, and fix it if you want.

Overall the game is super fun. I like the tutorial you made in the beginning which gets your feet wet; however, it took me a few rounds to realizing I didn't control the fighter. I wish I did though, I think it would have been more fun if it were more interactive than just using abilities.
I also really enjoyed the boss's uniqueness, but I think it would have been more entertaining if they had more HP or were harder to predict when to use different abilities. Great job!

now that was like going through hell in a good way addictive and fun but hard if your dumb like me 5 stars

I just sat through this entire game in 2 sessions and let me tell you, it was one hell of a ride. Great Scribblenauts-esque graphics, fun gameplay and simplistic combat led to me only wanting more. Sadly, the game is quite short, lasting only for about 2-3 hours. A must-play for anyone who wants to kill some time with a fun little game.

You did good, myplayyard, you did good.

i spent 2 hours playing this game. It was simple and enjoyable. Nice job, i appreciate it.