Reviews for "A Dream Come True"

Amazing use of color!

Thanks.

Wow dude that was something else! You know i think one of the hardest things to do is to depict dreams. But this looks pretty darn close!

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you very much. The depiction of dreams is always something that's either really interesting or really generic, so I tried to create something that felt like a dream and stayed interesting.

I wish I had dreams like this.
Great work!

Thanks.

That screeching sound. O_o Yeah I think this'd qualify as a bad dream. And that spider. Yeah. It qualifies. Most definitely. Love the trippy style, and that thing about dreams where you just don't know what's coming next. Unpredictability accomplished. Dream sense.

-cd-

Thank you.

great work. The vibrant neon colors, mixed media/collage style, and character morphing really give this animation that dream feel that for this animation specifically felt slightly unsettling yet fun to watch. The POV shot at the beginning was great, it managed to show that weird aspect of how in some dreams arbitrary things are connected for some reason, like how raising your hand makes the waiter move away at one to one ratio, it also had a comic had a comedic tone to it like how youtube poops rewind and play back things on repeat for now reason other than it's funny. Also nice subtle reference to the "Bongcheon-Dong Ghost" webcomic.

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you very much, although I have no idea what the reference to Bongcheon Dong Ghost would be.