Reviews for "*Burnin' Love* // ZeRo BaSs"

Nice =D!

Whee..Another Good Piece of Music by you!It had a Nice Start and a nice Ending,with Of Course,an excellent tune.Everything was perfect.

I told my friends about it(Who were also Fans of your music)Today.Keep up the Good Work!

Hi Sylicas!
I'm really happy you guys like my music..thanks!!!! =D

Schweetness!

I love your music. And this was released on my sisters birthday!

Keep pumpin the music, ZeRo!

Happy Birthday!

Impressive!!!!!!!

I listen to all your song and they are all Awesome, you are extremely good in that don't atop man your the best.

586rick VG remaker

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

thanks to everyone for the support

pretty kool

ive hardly taken any notice of ur songs til now dude, and i gota say most of them are awesome, u nearly own the front dance page lol

this song does have a good rythm, except the strings at the begining where a bit taky, the timing didnt seem right, but everythin else was prety kool

say would u mind droping a review by my new song song? thx

5/5 and u r rly good with Reason
l8r

=D

Gah! Took me by surprise again. =D

In most of your recent songs, you have a buildup and then the melody which kicks off with a vocal of some kind. It's a style I can't get enough of every time - it's great to see - pardon, hear - a new song of yours.

This is an amazing song - the melody is amazing and I didn't even notice your percussion under it. Hold on, let me go through the song again. XD Yeah, that's some really good percussion you've got going there.

My only problem with this song was that it was too short... waaay too short. Otherwise, however, you did a perfect job on this one. =D Love that style of yours. =P

Ah, and while I'm at it, I'd really enjoy a review from one of my favorite artists. Any chance you could review my audio (especially my two most recent) sometime? I'd definitely appreciate it. =)

eyy Karco!
yes the percussions of this song are extremely complex..as you can hear they are a mix of Drums and 2 heavy Sub-bass

Thanks for the review!