Reviews for "*Burnin' Love* // ZeRo BaSs"

hmm...

It's jumbled, but in a good way. Resembles Darkmoon Rave, and Drop the Bass (probably because of the background synth). Very good.

You did it again

As usual, your amazing at making any dance songs. Out of all the dance artist on NG you are definitely #2. Sorry flashburn is incredible at making dance songs too. Please make more. Kinda hard for me to say since you already have a whole bunch :) It was a bit repetitive, but still the tune was great enough to not make that problem a biggie. This is my 2nd fav song of yours behind eternal flames. Good job and keep it up. Can you squeeze some music tips to me?

Ooh nice.

I've been a fan of your music for a really long time. They're all really good, and so is this. The start wasn't much like you, but the tune the stuff... it was great. thank youuuuuuuuuu. Yay.

lol ty!

One Word: Incredible!

If Sylicas didn't tell me that you have a new song, I wouldn't care about it! This is incredible! The song is really perfect! Keep up the good work!

thank you bond! ^_-

HOT DAMN

at first, it was all like, not you.
and then the melody comes in, and the wicked synths, and the background sounds, and the vocals, and its all like, THIS IS ZB BABY

instant 5/dl.