Reviews for "Rotate"

Super fun game, the mechanics are great and the controls are great. Frontpage worthy.

JoshuaStone responds:

Thank you for playing! I'm glad you like my game. :)

Great game, it's just that I can't even get past the 2nd part of the tutorial. I really like the pixel art design you chose and the music and sound effects too. It gives us the vibe of a really old pixel art game.

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you like it! You might find this walkthrough helpful, it was posted by another player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oeoKgZEn4

This game was really good! I really enjoyed it and it was cool that you could create your own levels. Although the Q and E buttons messed me up so I would fall into some spikes. Other than that, the game was really fun to play!

JoshuaStone responds:

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Frontpage this sh*t!

Haha ^^

Rotating yourself clockwise on [Q] and counterclockwise on [E] really messes with my perception of this game. Any plans to allow players redefine the controls? Good music though

JoshuaStone responds:

Hmm, not sure about adding a new system for that... The idea behind that decision was, since [Q] is on the left side and [E] is on the right, you end up still facing that direction after rotating.