Reviews for "Call of Hats: Zombies"

how long does it take to get the other medals i got to wave 8. The gun doesnt fully let me know it if hits or not. the gameplay its good so you want to get good in this game.

you get medals every 5 waves with the 25th wave being the highest medal

this is the best game I've played in a week on this website so thank you for your hard work it paid of.

This is a really great game but shot gun double barrel dows not work and thats my goto gun so I was knifing untill wave 5 in order to get to box made it to wave 6 and got up set I only got one good gun from the box then after wards duck .. When you do fix up this game to make it run smooth please add a multiplayer ! with 4 people or a suggestion is YOu can make like 4 games and in each game as you lvl up yo ugain a new set of hates from diffrent countries like it would be cool to have a main guy thats hats lvl up as native or african hats! then in the next game a main charecter who lvls up with asian hats then a nother with furry ears ! as you lvl up and finally this one so you owuld be able to make 4 diffrent games and in the 5th one you can make a charecter selection screen and multiplayer out of those guys!! just a suggestion cause i really loved this game !

Zyg0te responds:

what do you mean when you say the double barrel doesn't work? can i have more details? it would be very helpful!

it is a good game but a lot of the prices for things are behind walls and i cant read its price or gun
and whenever i get attacked by more than one zombie i get stuck and i also believe the game would be more fun if there was a multiplayer mode but i would be just fine if the glitches were fixed thank you in advance

Zyg0te responds:

what are the glitches? I don't get told much about my game