For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hiro the Dense"

That was the best setup ever

This.... This is me....

Oh my God it's been a decade since i've been back from newgrounds, it's good to know animations like these still exist in this place, it really makes me happy because i got goosebumps from experiencing laughter and having a genuinely good time since college and work has been piling up in my end, it really reminds me of the time when i was still a kid and had nothing to do but watch and play flash games/movies
props! thank you so much for letting me relive this feeling

Sex can be very stressful for men....women judge us on technique, sensitivity, stamina. We're just happy if you're naked...half naked...One breast....

I need I glass of water, that ending was unexpected and a knee slapper! ROFL Did not see that coming! XDDDD