Reviews for "Hiro the Dense"

succubes: would you rather want me
Hiro: why what i want you?
Me:GAAAWDD DAAAAM ahahahahahahahaha!!XD

why would I want you?
DESTROYED

This is your best work yet. If I were him though I would remind them that they wrote a contract for sex, not sex and soul taking. I would have got me that woman without losing my soul.

The voice actors made it for me. This gave me both a pants boner and a humor boner. Well done lad. Tell the VAs I said "nice".

ZedrinBot responds:

Will do! (I'm super happy with their deliveries as well.)

Really well done. I haven't logged in to my account in *cough*years*cough*, but this animation forced me to log in in order to favorite it and comment. Well done!
I really like the backgrounds in here. So many animations either slap up a single color or look like they were built using the largest brush in MS Paint. Yours are really detailed and I admire that in a work.
Great character work, too! All the characters (except comedy relief Dad) felt fleshed out and actual people.