Reviews for "Shamaniac"

This game is a work of art. All I have left to figure out is how to get the last piece from the swamp fish!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you so much :) glad you enjoyed it!

This game is stunning! The puzzles are challenging, but not ridiculously so, and the art is all wonderful. The idea for the prophecy and the magic eyeball were both really intuitive, and as somebody who uses construct3 myself it was really fun to see those elements in action and wonder how you got them to work. Very well done!
The one criticism I have is in the technical aspect, although this wouldn't have bothered me if I hadn't needed to momentarily shut down my computer and then restart it to continue my game. The save states/JSON don't seem to have been programmed correctly, because when I sat back down to play again, some events which I hadn't unlocked yet were available and some puzzles which I had already finished had been reset. The only explanation for this I can think of is either that you may have accidentally programmed the save states to happen in a linear progression, as in each event is saved in the order they were programmed to happen chronologically instead of when they are triggered, or that this was just some sort of one off bug. Either way, it's something to look out for in the future.
Otherwise, everything about this game is incredibly well made and I have no major complaints. Great job! I can definitely agree that you guys deserved that Construct3 subscription. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Scorchle :-)
Yes the save states/JSON were only on some achievments (like : burn a leaf or put a bark, or find a spirit). But it's fixed. The game is saved at any time now :-)
Your feedbacks were helpful ! :-)

Unfortunately I cannot move forward in the game because some things are either stuck or glitched. Even if I do a reset, some puzzles return to a solved position, such as the branches you must move on the top and the lever (it doesn't move) you must pull after solving the 3 blue balls puzzle and the big lake fish isn't clickable either. Sometimes even the assistants don't show up after solving the puzzles, such as the cloud one and even the burning leaves.
I'm still giving it a full 5 stars because the game is just visually beautiful and the puzzles are very entertaining and not really hard.
Im hoping to play it again soon to the end to get my prophecy.

Hi killants!

Thanks for your feedback! Now we updated the game and I think you will be able to complete your prophecy ;) (the lever issue is now fixed).

great game just wish it would tell me how to fake the magic eye

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :) On the title screen just look on the down left corner, you'll see some rolling gears -> just click ;)

I thought the Knotty Story was your best game here, but now that masterpiece it's my favorite! ✔ (oh and i ask eyed ball: Is this game is easy? and it says: Yes...hm...eh...No!...eh...No,YES! so seems legit for me haha)