For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Shamaniac"

Vraiment magnifique : bravo ! ;)

Merci ! :-)

The game is just too good to be free.
Well done, and I hope great things for you in the future...
Also, I've clicked on the newsletter regarding your game based on the design only.
Because it reminded me of another game that had artworks with similarities to yours.
"Fly'N" by Ankama. Could you tell us a bit more about the art design, or redirect us to a portfolio?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hey! Thanks for your message :)
You are right we used to work at ankama, crounchann was creative/art director on fly'n and I (crounchy-Mathieu) was level designer. Now I do programming on construct 3 & crounchann does the art. Be both do sounds & musics. if you clic to our profiles you'll see links to our websites & social media. http://crounchann.com/

Amazing work, love this game

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :) happy that you enjoy the game!

I really liked the art and sounds and most of the puzzles. Only the ones where I had to repeatedly click are not quite sensible imo, maybe clicking at exactly the right time or more feedback could help to improve these puzzles.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hey thanks for your good feedback :)
It's important for us to improve our next experiences ;)

Wonderful art and chalenging puzzles! What can I say... this game is a jewel!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hi SunsetFoutain :) Thank you so much for this warm comment!