Reviews for "Shamaniac"

Like all CrounchyBrothers games I've played so far, it's wonderfully creative and beautiful to look at . But in this case, a bit challenging that is not in a good way. The lack of clear clues dings this half a star, still haven't found the musical answer to release the little sun.

Repeat what "memo"? :^/

Thanks! :-)
Yes, this one is probably a little bit more challenging. We will add some more explicit help (shaman text).
The musical answer is.... repeat the combination. (Like the Simon game)

I really liked the art and sounds and most of the puzzles. Only the ones where I had to repeatedly click are not quite sensible imo, maybe clicking at exactly the right time or more feedback could help to improve these puzzles.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hey thanks for your good feedback :)
It's important for us to improve our next experiences ;)

Awesome but I got no medals :(

Amazing work, love this game

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks :) happy that you enjoy the game!

very good