Reviews for "Shamaniac"

Wow that was a convoluted puzzle. Not sure why I couldn't put the fish food on rope for so long but finally did it. Interesting ending where they tell your fortune or something like it. Good music and nice art. Eagle totem animal lol.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your comment :) & also for sharing your totem animal!

It's a good game, but I just don't have the patience for it. I got all the spirits except the Luminous one. I couldn't find the last piece of bark, and the hints only cause the spirit to ask ME where it is. I can't figure out the blue turtle, which is probably my problem, but I can't pull the lever or interact with the five light blue spots when it rises up further. Also, I guess I pressed the hint bell too many times in a row (since it repeats hints too much) and the physics caused it to teleport to the sea floor and spasm constantly. This game just has a lot of small things that, when put together, make it unnecessarily difficult and unenjoyable. I don't understand how the magic eye relates to the game. The water and fire spirit medals aren't unlocking for me. All of the puzzles are left really ambiguous and the hints are not helpful in most cases. Navigating by holding the scroll wheel is very annoying. Reloading the game took me several attempts, it loaded my progress incorrectly (the turtle is submerged again), and there's a major glitch where about half the assets are loading in as black boxes. Sparkle effects, half the background, moths, some of the plant scenery, the caterpillar puzzle... Just a bunch of black boxes for some reason. Overall nice to start, but it wears on you pretty quickly. I'd also love a walkthrough like a lot of other reviewers mentioned, but even just a clearer hint system might be enough

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hi & sorry that you had to deal with frustrations... I admit that the game is demanding while it looks like a relaxing experience. We putted more tips and corrected has much bugs as possible.
I found a textual walkthrough on an other place where the game is shared (thank you EscaperPaper :))
Soooo SPOILER ................................................................ :

In no particular order:

Green: chase and click the little green flashes around the tree. when you get 6 in a row the sprite appears

Blue: drag cloud shapes to fit the dark shadow top right sky. click click click until the windhorse collapses into a sprite

Phul: distract sleeping fishing bird by tugging his bobber until he throws fishing rod away.
attach hook and then string (from tree behind fisher bird) to branch with bells at left.
attach blue fruit from top of tree to string.
tickle fish uvula until his head explodes.

Will-o-Wisp: put red leaves in the fire. find two in the tree and one flying in air first.
lift rock at bottom right to let inchworm out. click the stone with symbol to elevate inchworm. click on dirt wall to open it inside the hill. click on beast to hold jaws closed until inchworm crawls on to snout. release to send him to next level where he crawls into basket.
find the fishing reel behind bird fisher and use it to fix the lift and raise the inchworm. take leaf from house.
feed blue flowers to window monster for last leaf

Sun: find 2/5 bark pieces on the tree. complete tree puzzle top left by moving two semicircles together to make keyhole/globe. drag the tiny steam dot from center of top trunk to arm joint. move globe up and fit key in for another piece.
Clue from cave bottom left for bells(different for every game) gets another piece.
open square tree door. turn button design until numbers appear; note order of button pushes(different for every game).
collect three fuzzy balls, place on island. use button clue to raise island. tap tap tap just above and right of screws until grab hand appears, drag last piece out to tree puzzle.

place each sprite in the holes around gooneyman

Enjoy your prophecy!

Bonjour,
Bon j vais dans le sens d'à peu près tout le monde : le jeu est très beau le graphisme très agréable les animations sont belles les puzzles bien amenés. Malgré tout je suis bloqué : après 3 énigmes résolus et bien rien impossible d'avancé. Ce qui est ennuyeux c'est qu'il me semble qu le jeu soit bugger plutôt qu'autres choses étrange ...
Je suggère un walktrough vidéo.
Amicalement o/

Hello!

Merci pour ton commentaire :)
On a rajouté quelques aides en plus dans le jeu (dans la clochette ;)).
On a corrigé quelques bugs et essayer d'optimiser un peu plus.
Je n'ai pas encore vu de walkthrough vidéo mais j'en ai vu un textuel:

Si tu scroll un peu dans les comments quelqu'un a posté la soluce en français ;)

(on s'est déjà parlé en mp mais je me fait un session réponses ;))

Are the pearls glitched? I did the right order but nothing happened; also I can't find the upper right bark and I don't know how to position the branches even with the cork added.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

I dont think so. But we improved it a bit on the visual feedbacks so be sure to reproduce the good melody and keep an eye on the circles sizes ;)
The upper right bark is not so hard to find it is just somewhere on the treehouse ;)

This is such a good game, the music is amazing and the puzzle design is solid. There are some issues with loading a game, as the puzzles seem to reset in a strange manner. Sadly I could not yet finished because I'm either too dumb for the caterpillar or it is bugged, as it only walks to half the length of the second floor before turning without hitting anything. I can't activate the lift either, but the cursor highlights on the bottom right corner of the "maze" (clicking does nothing though).
Keep up the good work and maybe even add some more levels to this game as it is truly beautiful.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hi Spastard! and Thanks :-)
You ain't no dumb! ;-) Sorry, there was a bug with the caterpillar. It's fixed now.
Thanks for your feedbacks :-)