Reviews for "Shamaniac"

I just loved this game. The style, the sounds, the idea of it was great.

The Music should definetly be out cause it is so fitting to try to relax

An incredibly beautiful and unique game! Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to direct with the wand and confusing as to where things should go. My computer is quite old, and so it's difficult to run a game with so much effects going on at once, and even harder when I only have a vague idea of where everything should go. Still, 3/5, a bit above average, because I'm sure it's a fine game.

I typed in my gamertag, CaptainKiller001, and it changed it to Coptoymkyllél001 whats that about? otherwise, great game! cant wait for more games by you guys, after all, ive just finished all 5 of em, XD

Very beautifull graphics, mysterious, funny game, relaxing game, and just enough difficult. With more "storytelling contents" it'd be tottaly "super mega awesome" !

Really great game. (*SPOLIER*: The first time I played I was able to get the fire spirit but the second time, I couldn't get the rock with a symbol to lift the caterpillar up? My wand doesn't light up or anything and I can't click or drag it so I remain stuck.)

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you.
I think the problem with the raising stone appears because your browser is not at 100% zoom. ;-)