Reviews for "Shamaniac"

I typed in my gamertag, CaptainKiller001, and it changed it to Coptoymkyllél001 whats that about? otherwise, great game! cant wait for more games by you guys, after all, ive just finished all 5 of em, XD

? umm hello ummmmmmmm i asked some stupid things like how old are you y know...and then for no reasson i have all medals ? umm okay weird.

Very beautifull graphics, mysterious, funny game, relaxing game, and just enough difficult. With more "storytelling contents" it'd be tottaly "super mega awesome" !

Really great game. (*SPOLIER*: The first time I played I was able to get the fire spirit but the second time, I couldn't get the rock with a symbol to lift the caterpillar up? My wand doesn't light up or anything and I can't click or drag it so I remain stuck.)

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you.
I think the problem with the raising stone appears because your browser is not at 100% zoom. ;-)

How to unlock "I know the trick!" medal ?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

After finishing the game you'll find animated gears under the cloud on the left down side of the title screen. Just clic put your fake question & answer. Then go to the magik eyed abll and ask your fake question.