Reviews for "Shamaniac"

The game is just too good to be free.
Well done, and I hope great things for you in the future...
Also, I've clicked on the newsletter regarding your game based on the design only.
Because it reminded me of another game that had artworks with similarities to yours.
"Fly'N" by Ankama. Could you tell us a bit more about the art design, or redirect us to a portfolio?

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Hey! Thanks for your message :)
You are right we used to work at ankama, crounchann was creative/art director on fly'n and I (crounchy-Mathieu) was level designer. Now I do programming on construct 3 & crounchann does the art. Be both do sounds & musics. if you clic to our profiles you'll see links to our websites & social media. http://crounchann.com/

This game is a work of art. All I have left to figure out is how to get the last piece from the swamp fish!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thank you so much :) glad you enjoyed it!

A very good looking and atmospheric game. The graphics are cute and the puzzles and concept are interesting, though not the most intuitive. It feels like a very musical game.
SPOILERS
The fish's mouth has to be clicked too many times. I feel like hte cloud worked that way too. I got that, but I don't think everyone can. I don't understand the puzzle for the Luminous spirit and don't know what to do with the panel that, when you arrange it in a certain way, gives you the roman numerals. I don't see anything clickable and the hint isn't helpful at all. None of the hints are too helpful. With the swamp fish thing, we don't know what creature he's referring to. There are only a few hints, and they're really not that useful. Speaking of the swamp fish, it looks too similar to the blue bushes you can pick up. Also, it can be hard to zoom in and move the screen around. There also seem to be clickables that do nothing. The medals are broken, probably because they're worth 0 points. How did you even do that? Also, the ending of the game with the stick is just a random fortune cookie generator, and so is the magic eyed ball.

Bottom line, a game with a cool idea, but the puzzles are a bit too difficult and unintuitive.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your feedback!
Yes it's a puzzle musical game. OK in the next MAJ we will make more accurate hints.
For the medals, yes there was a problem. But it's fixed now ;-)

Vraiment magnifique : bravo ! ;)

Merci ! :-)