Reviews for "Guide Me"

If you make a game you should probably make it playable instead of making the player have to refresh the page just for missing one jump every time. That doesn't make it harder, that just make it excessively annoying which would make people stop playing after they find this out.

DynamiteFrog responds:

yeah, that is pretty fair considering game can be pretty repetitive. thank you for leaving a review on the game I will continue to make more games that will be better than the previous games that I've made.

"You fell? Try to figure out a way to restart."
You have awful ratings? Try to figure out why.

DynamiteFrog responds:

yeah, I guess this game was inspired by rage games and blind platforming games

"Hmm ... you felt? Try to figure out a way to restart."

Well, try to figure out the reason for the score. I won't reload the page each time i miss one of your obstacles ...

DynamiteFrog responds:

Yeah,sorry for the dick move but I wanted to make the game a lil bit harder dont worry I wouldn't do it again

nice