Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 35"

Love this series, been playing it since episode 1 first came out. Keep up the good work Sp3KTR3-X!

Also Grim53, do better then this guy and then come back, until then don't complain, and don't claim that it is "constructive criticism" either.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. There's still much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

I've really enjoyed this series. A nice story line with some amazing scenes. All episodes have a slight problem with the care to level ratios but this one was the worst. The fact that I ended with no skill points but over 20 hearts was a little frustrating. The other games at least had the same loot for the same pussymon, this was completely random and it wasted some time. But otherwise, other than the bad grammar (I'm a bit of a grammar nazi); this a great game and I'm really looking forward to the conclusion. Keep up the great work and keep them "cumming."

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. The grammar will be fixed till the final version, about the loot, it's still the same from previous episodes, it can change according to the area, but defeating the same Pussymon in the same area always gonna give you the same reward (it's only random when you have only one Pussymon available in that area).

I have loved your games so far they are nice(I love the story immensely) and I just want to say its quite cool how they pussymon give different things based on the time of day.

keep up the good work!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

This series if one of my favorites on newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

I love it ,
I love what you do, I can not wait to see episode 36, continue what you do! :)