Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 35"

I've been watching your series for a while now, and even considered becoming a patron once. Unfortunately, your abilities have not grown. You have re-used the same, tired, old formula for your games for the past three years.
I think you have so much more potential than just this.

Definitely some of your best animations yet

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it.

So I've been playing your games for awhile now, and I can honestly say that the recent scene with the new Legendary, the Foreplay scene, is by far the best one you've had yet. And with the 4,500 a month, you could be doing so much more. Even though this episode came sooner than usual deadlines, I really feel like you could've done so much more with this episode. With your urgency to do the next episode, you really can't be doing short episodes like this. Although I'm happy to see new content. I still have expectations for this game, and I'm really looking forward to your next episode. But personally I feel like these small episodes aren't even worth waiting the month for anymore.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

The next one is much bigger than this one, that's why episode 35 had to be a bit smaller. There's still much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

Thanks for bring it sooner

Glad you like it, man.

tis good faap faap ecks dee

Glad you like it, man.