Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

at the secret code thing when it says to exercise i get the joke

PoliuxDimension responds:

I never want to make my theme pure erotic or adult, those were only to add some flavor to support main story and idea. Glad you like that metaphor man.

密码是什么呀难度选择最后那个

Good game. :D

Thank you.

over all fairly easy but still very fun easy-hard modes are a cake walk the only time ive failed was getting the medal for it the real challenge and fun part of the game is the arcade mode i would like it if the code you get after reaching 10k points in arcade had unlocked an expert mode or something of the sorts the reward is worth it if you are in it for the endings.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Yeah, a lot of people mentioned or asked this earlier, there was a long story behind the scene, in short....
1.This game was originally an adult game
2.The game structure was not the way it looks like now, I changed it while in development.

You can find detail in earlier reviews and replies if you really want to know why.

This was actually very fun even though it was pretty simple. The artwork and animation was done very well. Also I find it kind of funny that the only 'safe' option for Merlin and Arthur is the one where they lose, (not counting the secret code). If he was smart he would have bet that the Witch actually likes them if they won lol. Hope to see more great things from you in the future!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Great, glad you find out my intention. I have a feeling that a lot of time losing a game is just winning another game, and winning a game wouldn't necessarily mean you win everything.

And all the bet options is created to make players have some expectation illusion, so I can play some plot twist later. If Arthur is evil, he can just say "I wish she takes any order I command" then take full control of her, but that would be too nasty, and too hentai.