Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Liked most everything about the game, it has a good difficulty ramp without making things too complicated, the "story" and outcomes are pretty funny, and after a few minutes I could actually get to were I beat all three modes, My only two complaints are that maybe "E" could've been space bar, or some less jumbled key, and the code doesn't seem to do anything.

PoliuxDimension responds:

The first version actually set space as fix key, but I think of space is also the key that will drag down web page if the focus is not selected on the game area, it could occasionally cause some problem, but good advice anyway, I'll consider set space bar back in the future.

The secret code give you access to the 4th bet ending, if you can find the button, it's at a logical reasonable place. (It's not useless I promise, it also associates with 2 other medals)

at the secret code thing when it says to exercise i get the joke

PoliuxDimension responds:

I never want to make my theme pure erotic or adult, those were only to add some flavor to support main story and idea. Glad you like that metaphor man.

This game was so addictive! I know realize my computer must be a lot lower quality as I was able to play it so easily. I was unbeatable in arcade mode! The only reason I stopped was because I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't know how to pause it! The most amusing part is easily when you lose.

You really have no idea what you're in for there. I got 246,090, the highest score and a combo of 137, also the highest combo ever! I'm above thousands of people! My only question is how you get the medal for "bad boy". I'm the all time champion of this game! Again, it's probably because my laptop is slower.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I saw that, you are amazing, too bad I can't send you a physical medal for that, but people will see your ID on the board. If you could go that far, you must have reached the final stage of speed "max", I wasn't even showing that in my YouTube video, in that stage, if your computer is working in real time, every magic circle will only give you less than 0.4 second to react.

Here is react time compare to speed level:
LV1: 1 second
LV2: 0.75 second
LV3: 0.5 second
Max: 0.3 second

Scientific research show that average human being have the react time around 0.3 second, faster than that the game will be an unfair design. If the time you experience match the list above, then it means your computer is working in real time, or else its not, but anyway, you are amazing.

Bad boy medal involves trying to guess the secret code.

10/10 Its literally a fun memory game and fun game in general, i love it ! make more games like this!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I would probably try all kind of weird theme or stuff, and all kind of different age rating, of course.

密码是什么呀难度选择最后那个