Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Why the hell...
I tought there would be hentai >:(
But this is pretty good.
I like it.
The Animations are good and realistic. If i say so myself they look flawless.
Simple and good.
Kinda easy but you can't win at the first try.
Still don't know how to get the secret code.
Arcade mode is normal. I didn't tested it yet but i will be sure i'll get a high score.
Keep doing animations like this and you're going to have a future.
(Also try making an hardcore mode with 8 circles. It would be hard as hell but i'll be sure to make it.(( Don't add hentai like i said or this game will go to a mature rate to an adult rate. ))
Thank you and good bye.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I might not allowed to post explicit adult content directly on public web page due to the law from where I live( I still need to consult a professional lawyer, last one I found didn't give me a positive answer), but under a restrictive condition, I can still do that indirectly legally.

Thank you for the compliment, I think my animation still have a huge space to grow and get better.

I don't think I should abruptly change the game content, so most of the improvement will be adopted in future games. The 8 circles...welp...How about I make my future game optionally more challenging, or maybe bring this system back with harder setting in one of the future game.

cfaddi 18,000

PoliuxDimension responds:

I saw you got 18800 with 22 highest combo, very good. But be careful the code is randomly generated, so every time you initiate the game it will be different.

psss secret code: dciegb

PoliuxDimension responds:

I believe you knew the code is randomly generated, and you're doing this to trick other people for fun. But if by small chance you don't really know the code is randomly generated, then you are doing the thing I knew someone is going to do even before I made this game, and that's why I made the code randomly generated.

i love this game. but what is the secret code!?

PoliuxDimension responds:

Get over 10000 on arcade mode, you will get the code, but every time you run the game, the code is randomly generated, thus there is no way I can give the code to you directly unless you beat the game yourself.

Completed all the achievements