Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

its a nice reaction time game and I would enjoy it more if there was something like an extreme difficulty

Also where do you put in the secret code? I already have the code I just don't know where to put it in

PoliuxDimension responds:

There is a 4th hidden choice for the bet, it's invisible unless your mouse is on it, but it's at a reasonable position. and the code is randomly generated so you will have to use it without refresh the game.

You will find this game is actually not very hard once you get used to it, but it's still hard if the speed reach max level on the arcade mode, if I simply add another 4 magic circles, this game will be hard as hell, and people are going to hate me...

Decent gameplay. Story was a bit meh, but okay. Trophies wouldn't work for me for some reason or another; don't know if that's a problem with the game or a problem with my profile.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I went your page and saw you have one of the medal, so I guess it was working.
Also you can click on the medal on this page, it shows many other people got the medals, so I don't really think there is any problem. If you still couldn't get some of the medal, pm me and tell me which one you are trying to get, thank you.

I really enjoyed this game. It is basically a puzzle game, with a small twist at some of the parts. The magic parts are pretty cool. It really meets my expectations, even higher than it, for a puzzle game on Newgrounds.

PoliuxDimension responds:

So this game belongs to puzzle category? I was so confused when I was trying to choose a category, I couldn't find a category that I think it would fit, so I chose skill-other.

Why does your English stink? Good game though.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I am not from English speaking country, from where I live, no one speaks English, I learned English myself on Internet. I also find there are other amazing creators from where I live are on front page, they use website translation but I don't. Sorry if my English is not very good, I'm still working on that also.

Sorry if this is going to sound shameful, but I doubt the human eyes and body can react fast enough to even match or correct the symbols. Some people (Like me) would actually take well over a dozen times just to remember everything. Let me reiterate you have to have an insane reaction time just to react fast enough to catch on xD. Just shows how slow my mind works.

The animation on it is great. The only complaint I have is the reaction time required to match or fix the symbols.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Here is react time compare to speed level in the game:
LV1: 1 second
LV2: 0.75 second
LV3: 0.5 second
Max: 0.3 second

I remember scientific research show that average human being have the react time around 0.3 second, faster than that the game will be an unfair design. And trained people can do faster than 0.3 second.

I made it so fast in the last two levels is because I want to design a close end of this score based game, if it's too easy than it would become who can play longer rather than who can focus and react fast longer. Thank you for your review.