Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

I have a simple question, where do you put in the secret code?
other than that, fun game

PoliuxDimension responds:

I mean it to hide it that is why it's called secret code...
I just want to make it a little easter egg to let you have fun to try to find it.
I'll give you a hint, Arthur actually can choose 4 different bets, when he was asked by Merlin.

You can laugh a bit with the story, nice.
But that stupid b*tch didn't accomplished her part of the deal. Grrrr.

PoliuxDimension responds:

She actually accomplished each deal in each end, in a cunning and tricky way.

When first starting this up didn't expect the game play presented. Merlin and Arthur being in the game brought back memories which was nice. Art was kinda unappealing. I was struggling memorizing symbols and was unaware that the symbols switched sides. Strange as this was found myself trying really hard to complete every bet. I wanted to win even if the reward/ending was terrible.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for your opinion, but it would help me better if you can be more specific. Saying ending is terrible or art is unappealing is totally fine, but if you can say what exactly is good for an ending you want or which part of the art you don't like would substantially help me improve a lot better. You know when you use vague words the listener is just receive a vague message which is probably not going to help much, but still thank you for your review.

pretty fun puzzle game but little my horny ass wanted more tiddy

PoliuxDimension responds:

Sorry about that, I can't post explicit stuff directly in public from where I live, at least for now.

Cool game

So this one had some fresh and cool "ART" and I love the "STORY" on this the controls were notbad was a bit tricky though, my suggestion might be to have different choices of controls, At first this one seemed cluttered but then it wasnt, it was all so Spectacular and had a sort of Professional feeling about it, allthough there are some things that could be re-worked so its not so Lackluster in some areas but mostly it was pretty good, and as I continue on I look forward to more nifty ideas.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
my suggestion might be to have different choices of controls

~X~

PoliuxDimension responds:

I figured out how to write player customized key program few months ago, hope it can be implement in my next game. Thank you for the review.