Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

The spacing of the words and dialogue could use a bit of work since a lot of it gets cut off... but other than that, it's a solid and uniquely difficult game. None of the medals were exceptionally hard to get.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Do you guys prefer text only with no sound(like most games), or fully animated with mouth synchronization(like in Luigi's One Punch)?

Of course later will take a lot more time. In this game I do something in between to make develop faster, it's also a test to see if people feel fine or not. Thanks for advice.

Quick and fun game,
Was a bit confusing at first trying to figure out which symbol was partial and which was finished. Maybe include a picture of each one partially done and fully drawn in the tutorial, since the full symbol that we choose has more detail than either.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Yes, there is a 8 circle chart in the tutorial, upper row is the 4 complete circles, lower row is the 4 flaw circles. I did that for people who want to memorize the difference. You will find it close to the end of the tutorial. You probably missed it, you can go check it out.

Rating is primarily for the puzzle/action game itself, which is really original and neat; it was engaging enough that I wanted to master it (and I did get a no mistake run on hard after 10 or 20 tries!), but simple enough that you don't feel overwhelmed by the rules.

Really cool idea, looking forward to more games from you!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you for playing my game, hey, to be honest, when I got started few months ago, you are one of indie game creator I was researching and regarded as successful model, and I believe I've learned a lot from you when I was confused(I'm referring to the things other than game itself) So I also need to thank you for that, you have my respect.

hey i finished all of them not bad at all i finished all difficulties and the arcade too

PoliuxDimension responds:

Good, then you should try to finish everything in my next game, there will be free stuff give away for first three people who complete all achievements of my next game, I'll post the detail later.

Really addicting and interesting concept, keep up the good work.