Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
but good

It was fun. I think it was very different to see these characters, this is a movie not many would remember, but I like you captured her mischievous side. I thought the spell game was well done and having multiple endings made good replay.

PoliuxDimension responds:

it's probably more like most people actually never saw that movie, it was from 1963, it was 55 years ago, that is half century old lol...

But don't get me wrong, I'm not an old person, I accidentally found the VHS of that movie on my relative's old bookshelf when I was a little kid.

207,840

Good game overall. : )

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I'm sure I can do better and better in the future gradually.

Great game!

It could be better if you also offered arrow key control options instead of the tedious wasd controls.

I mean, I like the idea that my right hand is free but it's useless since I'm not into magical circles.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I remember before this game was done, the four keys were arrow key and the fix was space key, and due to some reason I changed that...I can't recall what was the reason I did that, but there was a reason.

The witch is right, I am shameless. That's why I have over 40 hours of Huniepop on steam... Anyway, good game ^^

PoliuxDimension responds:

I has never played those kind of game on steam, but It would be great if you can tell me why you love that game, what is the best part of it, or any other game you would love to share.