Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

i know i sound(yeah SOUND) like a pervert but can someone tell me how to get the "bad boy" achievment?

PoliuxDimension responds:

Bad Boy medal involves trying to guess the secret code, you are a bad boy if you try to hack the password...it's just an Easter egg and a trap.

You are not a pervert if you want to watch hentai stuff, it's just healthy physiology, it means your body is functioning properly, how bad can it be if you are not hurting any real person?

I loved it. It's a nice short game. Although you should make it clear about where to enter the code though man

PoliuxDimension responds:

Sure, next time when I do Easter egg in a game, I will make sure it's hiding in a reasonable place, or give it obvious hint in the game.

Nice! I love the gameplay and the story! The humour is great and the art is fantastic. Not gonna lie.. the secret ending was worth it.
Looking forward for more games.
5/5 stars

PoliuxDimension responds:

My next game is a 2D role play adventure game, it will have more animation like the secret ending in this game but in different versions. The game is expected to be finish in early September this year. But game development usually took longer than I expected in the previous 2 games though...

Good game.
How to get ''you are a bad boy Arthur''?

PoliuxDimension responds:

Input wrong secret code three times and you'll get it.

Best game ever!!