For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

This was actually very fun even though it was pretty simple. The artwork and animation was done very well. Also I find it kind of funny that the only 'safe' option for Merlin and Arthur is the one where they lose, (not counting the secret code). If he was smart he would have bet that the Witch actually likes them if they won lol. Hope to see more great things from you in the future!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Great, glad you find out my intention. I have a feeling that a lot of time losing a game is just winning another game, and winning a game wouldn't necessarily mean you win everything.

And all the bet options is created to make players have some expectation illusion, so I can play some plot twist later. If Arthur is evil, he can just say "I wish she takes any order I command" then take full control of her, but that would be too nasty, and too hentai.

gg
tiny lil game
awesome!!!!

Thank you.

pretty fun puzzle game but little my horny ass wanted more tiddy

PoliuxDimension responds:

Sorry about that, I can't post explicit stuff directly in public from where I live, at least for now.

The mix of sex, magick, and rhythm gaming had me hooked to complete all the medals! I'd love to see more variation in the symbols, as when I started I thought this game would be way too hard to complete but by the time I'm done the only challenge is in Arcade mode.

I got the "bad boy" medal by spamming FUCK in the secret code box.

PoliuxDimension responds:

You are not the first one who want more difficult variation, and I'm considering increase variation of difficulty in my future game.

interesting idea, but without any colour variation and little figure variation (almost makes it feel somewhere between a Find the Differences game and a matching game), my eyes have a hard time making out the differences. i can't keep up with this game. my eyes aren't good enough.

the story is kinda funny, if a bit pervy. unfortunately, there's no way i can do much of any good at this game, so i'm deleting was little amount of crappy medals i've gotten. not everybody who comes here has 20/20, perfect colour vision. i wouldn't even do a good job of playing this if i was in my prime. at this point in my life, i'm not even gonna try.

PoliuxDimension responds:

If you don't have a healthy eyesight, me neither, I have serious myopia, and had surgery in my left eye, still I play this game without any problem, so does the other about 1000 players who have proofed they passed the game in the medals statistics.