Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

its fun and *cough* very intresting and the code is *cough* amazing

Cool game

So this one had some fresh and cool "ART" and I love the "STORY" on this the controls were notbad was a bit tricky though, my suggestion might be to have different choices of controls, At first this one seemed cluttered but then it wasnt, it was all so Spectacular and had a sort of Professional feeling about it, allthough there are some things that could be re-worked so its not so Lackluster in some areas but mostly it was pretty good, and as I continue on I look forward to more nifty ideas.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
my suggestion might be to have different choices of controls

~X~

PoliuxDimension responds:

I figured out how to write player customized key program few months ago, hope it can be implement in my next game. Thank you for the review.

Best game ever!!

Glad you like it.

Great twist on the story. Fun to play too

Thank you.

Good game!! The arcade mode ITS SO HARD OMG

PoliuxDimension responds:

Some people and I was thinking adding 8 magic circles in this game, and I ended up not doing that.