Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

This game was so addictive! I know realize my computer must be a lot lower quality as I was able to play it so easily. I was unbeatable in arcade mode! The only reason I stopped was because I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't know how to pause it! The most amusing part is easily when you lose.

You really have no idea what you're in for there. I got 246,090, the highest score and a combo of 137, also the highest combo ever! I'm above thousands of people! My only question is how you get the medal for "bad boy". I'm the all time champion of this game! Again, it's probably because my laptop is slower.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I saw that, you are amazing, too bad I can't send you a physical medal for that, but people will see your ID on the board. If you could go that far, you must have reached the final stage of speed "max", I wasn't even showing that in my YouTube video, in that stage, if your computer is working in real time, every magic circle will only give you less than 0.4 second to react.

Here is react time compare to speed level:
LV1: 1 second
LV2: 0.75 second
LV3: 0.5 second
Max: 0.3 second

Scientific research show that average human being have the react time around 0.3 second, faster than that the game will be an unfair design. If the time you experience match the list above, then it means your computer is working in real time, or else its not, but anyway, you are amazing.

Bad boy medal involves trying to guess the secret code.

Why does your English stink? Good game though.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I am not from English speaking country, from where I live, no one speaks English, I learned English myself on Internet. I also find there are other amazing creators from where I live are on front page, they use website translation but I don't. Sorry if my English is not very good, I'm still working on that also.

The spacing of the words and dialogue could use a bit of work since a lot of it gets cut off... but other than that, it's a solid and uniquely difficult game. None of the medals were exceptionally hard to get.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Do you guys prefer text only with no sound(like most games), or fully animated with mouth synchronization(like in Luigi's One Punch)?

Of course later will take a lot more time. In this game I do something in between to make develop faster, it's also a test to see if people feel fine or not. Thanks for advice.

A Big Interesting Challenge Gets Demanding

*coughs* just saying..

Especially when the glyph marks start changing direction.

Good game..

PoliuxDimension responds:

The game was designed this way after many problems in Luigi's One Punch, like key input cheating, oversimplified design. I want people on the high score board feel fair and honor to earn that rank, but it's a little tricky to prevent cheating on web game. I'm still researching alternative ways to do that. Thank you for the rating.

I'm not sure how to get "Bad Boy" but I have the rest. Great game!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Don't worry, that only means you are a honest player, that medal involves trying to guess the
secret code. I'm sorry I'm such a bad person to set up that trap.