Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Your text size is broken. Also make an adult version next time

PoliuxDimension responds:

Can you tell me which text, or is it all texts are broken, If anyone else also meets that problem, please tell me which text line is broken, so I can try to fix it. (It could cause from your computer doesn't have the specific font so it tries to use other font and changed size)

This game was originally designed as an adult game, but due to some law and respect IP issue, I changed my mind. Glad to see you want an adult version, I will try to do that in my next game, thank you for report.

10/10 Its literally a fun memory game and fun game in general, i love it ! make more games like this!

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, I would probably try all kind of weird theme or stuff, and all kind of different age rating, of course.

This game had a better game mechanic than the your last game. When's your next game coming out?

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, also thanks to people who gave me advice in Luigi's One Punch, that's why I changed mechanic.

Each project could take a month or two months, but it really depends on the size of the content. The bigger the size the longer it will take. I'm currently dealing with FLASH / HTML5 format problem, I will start making next game as soon as I find a way to solve that problem.

Also , if you are curious about the detail of my recent progress, I have a frequent renew journal talk about that on my Patreon page, even though I haven't formally start running my Patreon, you can find the link on previous game or on my post.

Nice, simple game. I like your take on the concept. I like the art style (Maybe their necks/heads are little bit long/small tho). Music is nice as well. The kind of music I can just forget about and immerse myself in something and the second I take my head phones off it feels empty . . .

Anyway, I like what you did here and keep ooon . . . keepin' on. I got the bad boy medal too. Admittedly, by mistake. Refresh . . . yeah. The game resets when you refresh and the code is randomly generated. Only hint I'm gonna give. It'll take me forever to get master cast and perfect cast. 53k with a 79 chain though. I blame network interference for my short comings. Oh well, have a great day.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you, actually 79 is pretty high. If you refer the necks/heads problem to madam Mim, I was trying to imitate the body ratio of that character in the Disney movie while trying to use my own drawing style. I'll do some research on that problem, thanks.

This game was so addictive! I know realize my computer must be a lot lower quality as I was able to play it so easily. I was unbeatable in arcade mode! The only reason I stopped was because I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't know how to pause it! The most amusing part is easily when you lose.

You really have no idea what you're in for there. I got 246,090, the highest score and a combo of 137, also the highest combo ever! I'm above thousands of people! My only question is how you get the medal for "bad boy". I'm the all time champion of this game! Again, it's probably because my laptop is slower.

PoliuxDimension responds:

I saw that, you are amazing, too bad I can't send you a physical medal for that, but people will see your ID on the board. If you could go that far, you must have reached the final stage of speed "max", I wasn't even showing that in my YouTube video, in that stage, if your computer is working in real time, every magic circle will only give you less than 0.4 second to react.

Here is react time compare to speed level:
LV1: 1 second
LV2: 0.75 second
LV3: 0.5 second
Max: 0.3 second

Scientific research show that average human being have the react time around 0.3 second, faster than that the game will be an unfair design. If the time you experience match the list above, then it means your computer is working in real time, or else its not, but anyway, you are amazing.

Bad boy medal involves trying to guess the secret code.