Reviews for "Madam Mim's Bet"

Awesome game, though I would have loved a "happy ending" not fair she wins even when you defeat her and that even Merlin and magical contract is useless, but kind of good when you chose to be her slave. ;)
Though in arcade mode a pause option would have been excellent if you are on binge play. All in all awesome exercise for your reflexes and not as hard as some people are saying.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Some people might be confused about the story, The magical contract only force the bet itself, nothing else. Thus after she wore the bikini, take a bath with Arthur(even with disguise), or be his waifu, the contract is ended, and she can do whatever she wants after that. That is what happen when you bargain with a evil witch I guess...

Yeah, pause is a good idea, I will consider that in my future game, thank you.

its a nice reaction time game and I would enjoy it more if there was something like an extreme difficulty

Also where do you put in the secret code? I already have the code I just don't know where to put it in

PoliuxDimension responds:

There is a 4th hidden choice for the bet, it's invisible unless your mouse is on it, but it's at a reasonable position. and the code is randomly generated so you will have to use it without refresh the game.

You will find this game is actually not very hard once you get used to it, but it's still hard if the speed reach max level on the arcade mode, if I simply add another 4 magic circles, this game will be hard as hell, and people are going to hate me...

The secret code does not work for activating the bet. Even after pressing submit. Very good and well made game otherwise.

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you. Are you sure it's not working? The lower case or upper case doesn't matter, and it's always 6 letters, you sure you typed the right code? Because so far, 400 users have successfully unlock it, you can see that in the medal statistics.

Why is this rated M if there isn't even any blood or a happy ending?
Criticism:
NO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a ton of my own magic herbs, I gained the focus to pull off a flawless victory on hard only to get horribly horribly disappointed!

PoliuxDimension responds:

I followed project system instruction with the setting like this:
1. Nudity: some
2 Adult theme: some
(the rest is none, including violence and explicit text)
And it turned out to be rated as M, so I just let it be.

She became your waifu, and you weren't killed by her, this is the happy ending!
Although she is a really disobedient and unpredictable woman.

Amazing.
Also what's the name of the song when you play the game?

PoliuxDimension responds:

The song doesn't have a name, the songs in this game was composed and edit by myself.(I know a little how to compose music, and I'm still learning also) So the copyright of the song belong to me of course...if anyone want to use it just contact me or at least write where it came from. if I'm using music from other source I always write where it come from in the author comment.

If more people are interested in my music, maybe I'll consider release a complete mp3 version somewhere or put it on YouTube...