Reviews for "Bad Dream :("

I dig the joke ^_^

Thanks Eric!

Fun little animation, good sound, nice simple cartoon design. I like the background style

Thank you Batman!

I admit this wasn't great, but it was still fun. Was this based on a bad dream you had? Was that the premise of this jam? Well, it seems to be about bad dreams from the characters themselves. I actually did like the animation here. It was just too short.

You needed to have more going on. Congratulations on being the thumbnail! You deserve your Underdog Of The Week award. At least it's not Turd Of The Week! Happy Jam I guess.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha no actually The name bad dream is just a joke! Chutney just suffocates is all and did not suffer from a bad dream. I didnt actually expect it to be worth being in the jam let alone the thumbnail!

Thanks Ericho!

Haha

Ok so this one was rather cute very funny and amusing I really like the color on this one, love the vibrant use of color onlything I was not too fond of was that it was just way too short, it was very entertaining though and gave me a chuckle, so nice little toon you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make it longer.

~X~

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks X I will make it longer just for you!

I love the fact that the skeleton makes minecraft skeleton noises!