Reviews for "Bad Dream :("

HaHahahah

We've all been in that situation before huh

ChutneyGlaze responds:

He He yep! Some people sleep walk, some people sleep talk, and some people sleep die!

I admit this wasn't great, but it was still fun. Was this based on a bad dream you had? Was that the premise of this jam? Well, it seems to be about bad dreams from the characters themselves. I actually did like the animation here. It was just too short.

You needed to have more going on. Congratulations on being the thumbnail! You deserve your Underdog Of The Week award. At least it's not Turd Of The Week! Happy Jam I guess.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha no actually The name bad dream is just a joke! Chutney just suffocates is all and did not suffer from a bad dream. I didnt actually expect it to be worth being in the jam let alone the thumbnail!

Thanks Ericho!

Heheheheheeee! =D (I have feels for the lady.)

ChutneyGlaze responds:

She'll be okay! She's starting to understand that chutneys a bit retarded

I love the animation and sound design (specifically the rattling bones, what was your technique on that?), however, it really could've done without the big 'bonk' noise at the end and the pacing felt a bit off.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks Bantonn! I just took sound bits from minecraft. you know the skeletons I love the sounds they make! And the bonk I disagree, the bonk noise is essential okay! Thanks for your comment dude!