Reviews for "Bad Dream :("

Hahaha. As short as that was, it was twice as hilarious. Specially when the girl started crying and just accepted Chutney's supposed death.

I'm so sad that this has been going on for so long and I only discovered this series now.

I love these shorts. Brimming with charm and surrealism.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

I wish I was there so I can see your shorts as well!

Haha

Ok so this one was rather cute very funny and amusing I really like the color on this one, love the vibrant use of color onlything I was not too fond of was that it was just way too short, it was very entertaining though and gave me a chuckle, so nice little toon you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make it longer.

~X~

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks X I will make it longer just for you!

What a unique series.

I totally understand the skeleton! Back when I was in the army a guy in our room snored so hard that it could be heard just outside of our unit. DAMN HE SNORED LOUD AT SOME POINT LIKE HE WAS SCREAMING! But those were the golden days tbh! Also really smooth work with nice colouring. It's really nice and warm to watch tbh. Fantastic work!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha Sorry to hear! Luckily, i have never encountered the problem. But others say i AM the problem :( Thanks for your service my dude and thanks for the comment!