For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

Like the variety of scenes. Also Mira’s best girl ;D

Thanks for the feedback! XD

Game is graaaaand. Kinda feel like i'm in Carl's shoes when I play...granted mindset is quite different than our perverted hero business shark, but that's the funny part. Only in like, what, 15 minuets of it.

Laughing my ass off.

Many thanks! Glad you like it :D

Sir, i have been following your growth and growth of your games since 2014/2015 and I can only give you the biggest congratulations that possibly exist. Since UMCC and Aria, your games keep getting better and better.

P.s: Sensational rework of the arts and the characters.

Keep up the exceptional work!!!

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks! yeah I've been around for a while now XD
I'm really excited about my shooter game I just started working on. I think it will be culmination of stuff I have learned over time.

Oh my god. This was amazing, I have one question though. Is there any other way to fuck Jeni while she's awake. If not will there be a sequel? This was the greatest adult game i've ever played on newgrounds.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks sorry for the delay. The patreon version has this addition.

Loved this game! I've always enjoyed your game since 2009 and never disappointing!

Many thanks~!