Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

Prelude is too long. And I would rather not be getting cucked for the first X number of scenes. Otherwise, it's okay.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the first few bits maybe not appeal to everyone but it kinda sets up the netori. Aside from Max, who is by design a dick, I envisioned it more like a guy who arrived in a new area where people are already conformable with their current sex life, so he needs to figure out how to get in on the action. Also if you assume Holly and Carl are related it might make more sense why she doesn't initially want to have sex with him.

this game is getting a 3/5 for one reason, the main girl, Holly is too much of a whore, it feels too much like i'm being cucked by every one... BUT YOU LIVE WITH HER, no one wants their dick where 1000 men have jized so for him to still want to fuck her is not logical, other than that i loved the graphics and the animation, but their is so little to do at the house... i respect it for changing the rolls to you being the fat ass that netori's everyone else but that's almost all i can respect it for... (theirs a spicific hentai that fucked any sort of "enjoyability" that i ever could have had for that genre... so this is a biased rating and don't take it all to heart

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback~ I'll keep in mind to be a little more careful about that. Yeah Carl is initially fascinated with Holly but as more option become available he find way to get some action. And there is a path to go back and get Holly if you want. if you assume Holly and Carl are related it might make more sense why she doesn't want to have sex with him at first. I had to leave out that kind of dialogue. Feel free to message me others ideas for stuff that can be done inside the house!

Fantastic as always.
wish i had the cast to support you consistently

Vortex00 responds:

All good. Many thanks for the feedback~

Sir, i have been following your growth and growth of your games since 2014/2015 and I can only give you the biggest congratulations that possibly exist. Since UMCC and Aria, your games keep getting better and better.

P.s: Sensational rework of the arts and the characters.

Keep up the exceptional work!!!

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks! yeah I've been around for a while now XD
I'm really excited about my shooter game I just started working on. I think it will be culmination of stuff I have learned over time.

good story, amazing h-scenes and interesting characters, you should definitely work more on this game 10/10

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the feedback~ Glad you liked it!