Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

Great game but sadly I find the boobs and ass rather too...big, way too big to enjoy this XD

Thanks for the feedback~

Two major problems I found:
1. Money - I made the mistake of going against Kyle in the mall scene and he wouldn't let me take pictures for him, and although Carl states he must make it up to Kyle I could never find him again. Now I've been reduced to refreshing areas (because the pass time button doesn't do anything) until Jeni's panties respawn.

2. Event chain inconsistency - After the scene where Holly catches you spying on her in the shower and decides to have sex with you, you both state you should start doing it regularly. Shortly after this she catches me again and it's the standard "don't spy on anyone in this house" with no regard to what happened, and I can't find any other triggers to continue our relationship (like entering her bedroom)

Vortex00 responds:

1. You don't click on the time pass icon. It just let's you know a Time Pass is in effect and spawns the steal panty and Sleep icon. Time Pass can be triggered by entering the living room in the house. If no dialogue scenes plays, a time pass will occur.

2. Yeah I need to have that not happen. Thanks!

You play as the fat guy who's clearly a jerkwad? PASS... >_<;

Vortex00 responds:

so you don't play the game because bias and rate it zero. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The game is awesome but could u pls make the money getting process faster

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah it is a bit of a grind if you don't have access to selling photos. There was going to be a few other ways to make money also but didn't make it in. I can speed it up in a later update!

Fantastic in all aspects

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks, glad you like it~!