For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 8 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

I always enjoy the gameplay & art of your work, the main issue that I am having with the game is that I cannot save, I have tried it in multiple occasions, tried restarting the game, but still nothing, any advice?

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks~ as for your saving issues, it's hard to say. I would need more information. browser you use, plugins, antivirus software, could be number of reasons. Should be able to save in the download version.

I love your art style, but one thing. Couldn't get the Zytra scene to work. I tried many times, bought the book then went to bar, nothing happened

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, It might be a bug I missed perhaps? You may need to unlock some of the other scenes first. I'm pretty sure it is working but perhaps not in every possible order it can be unlocked.

Awesome, finished and missing gallery 2,3,9,10,and 11. Are these in this current version. if so any tips on how to find what I missed?

Some models/scenes are a bit more polished than others but i figure this was a timing thing and since reading it sounds like this is an evolving project i'll give leadway that your aware and already working lol.

Only thing that REALLY stuck out was group girls "Area" didn't look natural. labia and pentration was fine, but the are around started above and curved outward into leg crease the straightened out and dropped off... which to me just didn't have the best look. Maybe bring the curve back in and extend further down and tighten slightly more toward her central action so not hard overlapping the leg crease. I hope this doesnt sound overly critical. I think this is still outstanding and been a fan since Vandred (which I'd love to see remade seeing how far you've come).

Keep up the awesome work.

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks~ All scenes in the gallery are in this game and available to be unlocked currently. You can check the walkthrough linked in the description to see how.

I will relay the other info to ttrop thanks!

love the game, besides some of the stuff ive seen in the other reviews the only little feature i wish was available would be having access to quick save outside of dialogue. its not really a huge problem anyway. but like i said the games great <3

Vortex00 responds:

That is something I didn't think about thanks!

I keep trying to get the Holly shower sex scene but the only person I keep finding in the shower is Jeni. Aside from that, amazing game. Art Scenes are great.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, you can go to Holly's room to trigger her in the shower!