Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

I really enjoyed this game, but I'm left with a question. Is there an ending yet? I assumed once I had the uniforms done and all (and gotten all of the scenes) that going to the living room or sleeping would trigger an ending, but nothing ever happened.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, you need to go to the kitchen as wash dishes.

Super fluid animation, interesting way to tie in the cafe to the other games, hot girls with multiple positions and sizes to go around, and the art is phenomenal! You've done an absolutely fantastic job with this one, but there are a few things that would make it a bit better. If you added a clock, so we would know what time of day it is, so we can figure our what exactly can be done at that time of day. The travel menu would be much better if it told us who was where, so for example, if Jeni is in the shower, an icon that corresponds to her would appear on the shower's part of the travel menu, so the player doesn't have to click to every area to try and get everything. A quest log would be useful as well, so people cal know what they missed. I missed the 3rd scene in the top row of the gallery, and I have no idea what it is, but a quest log would tell me what quest I have left to do in order to unlock that scene. It would also seem like the quicksave and save features don't work at all, so that's a bug. Other than that, I loved the experience of the game, and I can't wait for what's next!

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the ideas~ I'm not sure why the save is not working. It may have something to do with Newgrounds blocking some file it is trying to make on the server so it can save.

Good game, but is there any way to get money in this game? I'm honestly confused about it. I honestly like the atmosphere of this game because it feels nice in my opinion.

Vortex00 responds:

visit the book store in the mall.
you may need to visit the fitness center first.
go back to the house and collect panties from Jeni's room during "Time Pass" events
you can trigger the event from the living room.
Go to the bookstore in the mall and press panty icon.

or if you helped Kyle you can give Pattie the Camera and sleep.
to sleep, trigger "Time Pass" event and go to Carl's room.
Pattie will send photos every time he wakes up from sleeping.
Go to the bookstore in the mall and press photo icon.

you can for example sleep twice in a row to get max money when you go back to the store.
same for panty stuff.

It's fine, but there is a pretty big bug.
If you go to the living room and wait till it says "I have time to do whatever", and that little clock appears, you can then go to Jeni's room, take some of her panties.
Then go back to the living room, wait till it gives you the clock, grab panties, etc etc etc.

This way you'll have unlimited money.

Other than that, it was pretty ait.

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the feedback, players being able to do that is intentional.

There are few visual novels I ever have fully played through, and fewer that I play again (mainly to get all scenes ;D). The animation quality, and the short but sweet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) story, is very entertaining. Though to be nitpicky I do feel that certain parts of the UI could be worked on. Otherwise anything else in this visual novel, I believe is well done kudos to you; I will definitely be supporting you on patreon.

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks, yeah the UI is something I am fighting with. The result is better when I can make it from scratch.