Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

I like the game. art is nice, animations are smooth. the only thing i don't like is Carl. I just feel kinda scummy playing as him. It's an uneasy feeling.

Thanks for the feedback

I'm liking what your doing with the story and art style!
BTW, how can you have sex with jeni? I've tried to find the scissors, but i can't find them.

I'm liking this so far. I don't understand how to sleep, get those uniforms though, or get the pictures from pink haired girl. Maybe because I didn't progress enough or something? Or played on newgrounds?

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks you need to have the "pass time" event active to sleep in his room.

Me Getting all H scenes before completing the game:"Hot damn this was a good game! Good ending for it too. Wish there was a sequel-"

Me seeing that there will sequel is coming up soon:"π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ π™π™Š π™‹π˜Όπ™‹π˜Ό"

All seriousness though, really liked this game, and the story put behind it. You have the cast of personalities here: The Motherly, The Ditsy, The Tsundere/Just hates you, The Sporty, The Bisexual Dyke, The Knowledgable, The Insane, The Pervy Money Grabber, The Responsible Sister, and my personable favorite, Bitch Boy with a Camera.

The Game is simple, And while only a bit repetitive (in terms of snagging cash), It doesn't really take that much time nor effort to get the job done. just hop place to place, open up different loads, and get the job done, as easy as that. Stay dedicated to that, and you will succeed

I thank you ever so kindly for making this a free game on Newgrounds. Please, keep up the great work with the projects, and make sure it ends up as (more) amazing as (than) this one. We all have high hopes for you.

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the feedback and glad you liked it. I should clarify that I'm not making a full sequel, just added bonus story and h-scenes.

4 because I'm sure it's good, but I freeze after the first text...

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks~ I'm not sure why this happens for you. You might consider trying the download versions.