Reviews for "Umichan Sentoryu"

The basic engine of the game is not explained, which basically means all the slow transitions make the game effectively unplayable. The "gameplay" in the early game is wandering around without purpose. Things which would make this more tolerable is the time system being more explicit, a calendar showing when certain events can be accomplished, a quest log/to-do list and/or the character literally saying what he should do next to the player.

I award one star for having standalone builds for most systems and the victory conditions explicitly listed in the walkthrough.

Vortex00 responds:

thanks for the feedback I'll plan to add something that can help players that might get lost for whatever reason. I will say that the characters in the game say where you need to go next. However if you skip or click through the dialogue fast you might miss it.

events can be accomplished in any order. once you get to free roam.

a to-do screen appears when you get objectives. early in the game the main character actually doesn't really have a defined he is working towards.

It's pretty disappointing that choosing not to help douchebag David beat up on a kid makes you miss out on 3 sex scenes, including the main one that the main char is going for.

yep choices.

Loved this game! I've always enjoyed your game since 2009 and never disappointing!

Many thanks~!

Love this game. Would love to see more like it.

Vortex00 responds:

Glad you like it. I'll have a version with updated content and smooth animations later this month.

Oh my god. This was amazing, I have one question though. Is there any other way to fuck Jeni while she's awake. If not will there be a sequel? This was the greatest adult game i've ever played on newgrounds.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks sorry for the delay. The patreon version has this addition.