Reviews for "TD-Mac n Me"

Still power on my old Mac every once in a while. Twenty years old and still running flawlessly. Never crashes. I'd say they aren't all that different after all but... considering how long the PCs I've bought since then stood their tests of time I'ma have to go with the "you get what you pay for" quote. Might have changed since then, though. My favorite brand now - regardless of that impeccable track record of that old Apple -is Acer. Idolisation's the bane of progress, positive impressions of certain products carrying along their franchise even if they no longer deserve it... but currently: Acer's pretty good. Good rant, anyway! Definitely remember those days. Limited computer time. Limited space. Limited bandwidth. These days it's just: limited time.

-cd-

ACCURATE AS HELL

This was very well done overall. Many people including myself can relate to this entire experience. Hoping to see more soon.

Love your stuff man!!! :D

And because of that boys, that streaming games is evil! I mean, streaming games to play, not streaming gameplay videos.