Reviews for "DATE FIGHT v1.2"

if it was speeded up a little and you gained pics of girls you been on dates with then that would make it alot better and the defence up or atk up or down moved really slowly for me too

BigBossErndog responds:

Thanks for the review :) I'll take your feedback into consideration if I ever update the game :D

This game is a boring grind. Fun for first 30 minutes and then it's a grind of many hours to get those medals that requires 1000 swipes and 1000 dates. I remember putting in the work and grinding to get that medal. Only for you to delete the game and re-upload with some minor adjustments but resetting all the medals in process. Why couldn't you upload the new version as a separate game? You deleted the old game and my old medals! I will not go trough the grind process again. Maybe you will decide to change some grammatical errors and reupload a version 1.3 and delete the medals again.

Your game is not good enough to deserve updating. Nobody cares. I only feel hate towards you for deleting my medals. Do not expect me to like your work ever again.

BigBossErndog responds:

Sorry to hear that buddy, didn't think that far ahead when I deleted the original version. :( It's up to you if you want to play my games in the future.

It's good but it doesn't let me get money...

BigBossErndog responds:

Hi, I just noticed the problem. Should be fixed now :)