Reviews for "The Pacman Collab"

woah epic gamer joke collab I love gaming jokes however I did not get as many epic gaming references as I wanted and instead there was actual creativity involved which left me somewhat disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i expected more tweened sprite animation and epic death battles but this was still okay i GUESS #gamerpride

RGPAnims responds:

tbh

I admit that the only person I remembered was linda-mota. I guess with a collab this massive, you'd simply HAVE to use at least one person I was familiar with. My favorite bit was probably the longest one. The animation is just so funny there! Everything just bounces around. The CGI game trailer was good too.

I was skeptical of a massive Pac-Man parody. I mean, it has no plot. It's said the guy was playing it since 1999. Billy Mitchell actually set his record in 2004. Well, maybe he heard of it then.

This was a very interesting collab. Y'all did great.

Yeah making fun of yellow people is awesome

I wanted to avoid looking at completed parts before the whole thing was put together so I could kind of see it in a "fresh" point of view, and I gotta say that it came out great! Everyone did a fantastic job and I really liked how experimental/initiative some of the parts got.