Reviews for "Serial Numbers"

Loved the game as a proof of concept , may be a reduction in screen size also noticed some clustering of words in the left hand corner of screen that showed How to play
else the game is amazing

BlackPotion responds:

Thank you so much for the comment. In fact the proof of concept was made for Smartphone, that's why all the text are a bit weird. We didn't took the time to fix the text in the web version to focus on the real game right now.

yay

Once you get to level 9, and more numbers come up HIGHER THAN 5, and there are literally NO POSSIBLE MOVES.......For almost 10 whole moves........
Did you fail math and not realize that if EVERY numbers is HIGHER than 5 that it's literally IMPOSSIBLE To ADD a number lower than 11?????????????

It was fun, It was an intellectual challenge, so you get stars, but you lose 2.5 stars minimum because it's basically broken or an unfinished game.

BlackPotion responds:

Yeah we had to make the game in sort of you can loose ^^ we prefer this way. The other possibilities was to put a timer that decrease and the game stop at 0 ^^

It's not loading on mine!

BlackPotion responds:

mmm thats weird. I know it took a bit of time, but it's made with Unity in HTML5 so it must work. Did you allow flash ? Try maybe to wait a bit of time ?